"Welcome to Droid" won't activate

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually, I just checked my market and Flash wasn't listed. Perhaps Adobe took it down? Not sure.

Go to http://sapphire.cvpcs.org/wiki/, go to the release page for 0.8.4. You'll find a link to download flash there.

supersaki

Reaction score
Actually, I just checked my market and Flash wasn't listed. Perhaps Adobe took it down? Not sure.

Go to http://sapphire.cvpcs.org/wiki/, go to the release page for 0.8.4. You'll find a link to download flash there.

Just want to say it's showing up for me (although I'm on CM6RC2). So not pulled.

Also, I had the same problem as OP originally with not being able to get past the 'touch me' droid. I reflashed several times and eventually it let me past (although laggy at first, it picked up later).

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

Go to start [CVPCS Sapphire Wiki], go to the release page for 0.8.4. You'll find a link to download flash there.

Just want to say it's showing up for me (although I'm on CM6RC2). So not pulled.

Also, I had the same problem as OP originally with not being able to get past the 'touch me' droid. I reflashed several times and eventually it let me past (although laggy at first, it picked up later).

What's your ro.build.description say, if you don't mind me asking?

supersaki

Reaction score

Go to start [CVPCS Sapphire Wiki], go to the release page for 0.8.4. You'll find a link to download flash there.

ro.build.description=voles-user 2.2 FRF84B 42477 release-keys

ro.build.fingerprint=verizon/voles/sholes/sholes:2.2/FRF84B/42477:user/release-keys
(in case that matters also)

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

ro.build.description=voles-user 2.2 FRF84B 42477 release-keys

ro.build.fingerprint=verizon/voles/sholes/sholes:2.2/FRF84B/42477:user/release-keys
(in case that matters also)

Thanks. The build I'm running is using FRG01 props and has FRG01 listed in those fields; my guess is that might be the issue. Because I clearly remember the flash beta being available on the stable release (0.8.4) which uses FRF84B props + description.

OP
B

Badger1313

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. based on your comments, I found another website that says Android Market 2.2 will not display apps that are "protected" by their authors against ROMs that Google hasn't yet "white-listed". Full access will come after Froyo is released to Moto Droid 1. Some custom ROMs may have spoofed this by changing the build.prop file to show as 2.1. Also, for those who downloaded protected apps while on an earlier ROM, the app will still work on froyo. Very interesting....:icon_evil: