Welcome Post

duncancloud

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Duncan Cloud and I just bought 2 new Motorola Droid's for my wife and I. I saw the website and thought I'd join so we could get the most out of our phones. I greatly appreciate any advice and look forward to searching the forums for great info! Thank you for adding me to the family!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Duncan Cloud and I just bought 2 new Motorola Droid's for my wife and I. I saw the website and thought I'd join so we could get the most out of our phones. I greatly appreciate any advice and look forward to searching the forums for great info! Thank you for adding me to the family!

Welcome, Duncan! We're so happy you and your wife have decided to join us! So make yourself at home, and jump right in! You'll find that everyone on this forum is very friendly and here to help and learn! Reading the threads will teach you more than you could ever imagine, and if you get stuck, just post a question - someone will be along to help you out! Hope you both enjoy your time here with us!

:welcome:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wasn't it Duncan McCloud who was The Highlander? Anyway, welcome to you and your wife to DF and hope you enjoy your Droid's as much I like mine too!