Weird text box / search button thing

pkwilliams823

Reaction score
Hi,

I've owned a Droid Incredible 2 for less than 24 hours. So far, I love it.

This morning, I was using the internet to look at Craigslist listings (garage sales). I get to the page fine, though it's really really really tiny (took me several hours to figure out how to zoom).

I used the search function on Craigslist's page. There's a text box, you type some text, then there's a search button over to the right of the text box that you click when you're ready. Fine. In fact, I don't think I even needed to click that button.

Yes, fine. Once.

Now any time I try to search (on that site), the screen automatically scrolls over to that search button. I can type in the text box, but it won't let me see it, so of course I make typos, even though the button I typed does pop up, briefly. No matter how hard I try, when I scroll left, it automatically scrolls right, even on the rare times that I'm fast enough to actually "click" in the text search box.

I tried refreshing, I tried clearing my cache. Neither helped.

Of course now, hours later, when I tried to replicate it for the post, it's not doing it. Whew. But it still got me so wound up that I wanted to post and see if anyone else had noticed similar behavior, or if I was doing something wrong, and, if so, how do/did I make it stop?

Thanks!