Weather Widget - No Weather After Update?

silvere2

Reaction score
So today my droid got the 2.1 update. Everything seems pretty much the same, there are some minor UI updates (the lock screen seems to be the big one), but I wouldn't say they're better, just different. Anyway, my weather widget - donate stopped working after the update, it just says "N/A". Anyone having the same problem?

biglu

Reaction score
So today my droid got the 2.1 update. Everything seems pretty much the same, there are some minor UI updates (the lock screen seems to be the big one), but I wouldn't say they're better, just different. Anyway, my weather widget - donate stopped working after the update, it just says "N/A". Anyone having the same problem?

i don't have a weather app but when i selected my gallery it said that the app was not installed. i sent it to the trash and then put it back on the homescreen.

OP
S

silvere2

Reaction score

i don't have a weather app but when i selected my gallery it said that the app was not installed. i sent it to the trash and then put it back on the homescreen.

Tried to re-add it to my homescreen...nothing.