Weather Proof Bike Mount?

BamBammm

Reaction score
FALLL IS COMING and so is the rain, I'm thinking about getting the Heavy Duty Weather Proof Bike Mount Holder Hard Case, Ive been using the First Rate Samsung Galaxy S3 Mobile Phone Bicycle Handlebar Mount With Robust Rotating Cradle Holder all summer and its a great mount, but now its time to prepare for cold rainy rides. Has anyone used the heavy duty weatherproof bike mount? Thoughts? http://amzn.to/QXHIYp

product.jpg

tonylumps

Reaction score
I ordered it from Ebay Recieved it yesterday. Do not like it Does not look water proof But may be water resistant. Good protection in case of a fall

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're going to laugh at my solution. I have a RAM Mount on my motorcycle for my TB, and I also carry plastic sandwich bags on the bike. The few times that it has rained while riding, I simply slide that over top of my phone and it works just great. Never an issue with water damage because it can't get in. Just a thought for a cheap solution if you already have a mount for your phone on your bike/motorcycle.

tonylumps

Reaction score
Yep I use sandwitch bags for everything on Motorcycle and my Bicycle. And I will probably use it in that mount I just bought The mount is good protection. But I don't think it is water proof. I sure hope Sidio comes out with there waterproof case soon.