Water Live Wallpaper

OP
zathus

zathus

Reaction score
Sweet I put little Floating Chaos symbols!! works great!

Thanks for this!

2i8bpjk.jpg

little ninja stars =) looks sick bro!

stratt

Reaction score
k....so I tried this with the one you made me...I keep getting FC's. any idea why?

Edit: I think its because i didnt change it into an apk file. i googled it cant seem to find out how.

All roms have different formats for their LWP's. The ones on our team page are configured for our roms.

OP
zathus

zathus

Reaction score
k....so I tried this with the one you made me...I keep getting FC's. any idea why?

Edit: I think its because i didnt change it into an apk file. i googled it cant seem to find out how.

All roms have different formats for their LWP's. The ones on our team page are configured for our roms.

I think the question was how to make it in to a .apk file. this is simple to do, use a ziping program (I use 7zip) and when you hit add to archive, when it says "LiveWallpapers.zip" change the .zip to .apk.

stratt

Reaction score

I think the question was how to make it in to a .apk file. this is simple to do, use a ziping program (I use 7zip) and when you hit add to archive, when it says "LiveWallpapers.zip" change the .zip to .apk.

It will still FC because they are not the same formats.

OP
zathus

zathus

Reaction score

It will still FC because they are not the same formats.

ahh, I thought he was talking about the JPEG I linked, didnt know he was talking about the LWP you linked. ya that would make sense why its not working. best bet is to always use the .apk's that come from the Rom your using. every dev seems to tweek them a little differnt from rom to rom.

OP
zathus

zathus

Reaction score
how do you get the "leaves" to not get cut off?

I dont have leaves on mine, or a sub for them. but as ive found with most LWPs I do my best to match the image im replacing pixel for pixel. if the the leaves are a 40x40 pixel the replace them with a 40x40 image. best way to do this is to open up the original leaves .png. then add a new layar of what your trying to add and match the size. then remove the leaves. if you dont have a good photoshop type softwear to edit .png files just post the pic you want to replace your leaves and ill set it up for you.