Watch you DVD's on your Droid...!!!!

polack

Reaction score
downloaded catalyst last night and have been converting like a madman. Thanks by the way for telling me theres a profile for the droid. I didn't see it and had to choose iphone 3gs settings. Which by the way worked. sofar everythings been awesome. thanks man.

D

dvdcatalyst

downloaded catalyst last night and have been converting like a madman. Thanks by the way for telling me theres a profile for the droid. I didn't see it and had to choose iphone 3gs settings. Which by the way worked. sofar everythings been awesome. thanks man.

Thank you.

I'm not sure in how many groups I can put the Droid. It's listed in DVD Cat under Android, Motorola and Verizon.
If I list the individual devices in a single dropdown, rather than categorize them, the list will be quite long :)

I'm open for suggestions though.

SwordOfWar

Reaction score
Any idea what specifications for mp4/h264 is supported on the DROID? My friend has some media I want him to convert for me, but he uses MeGUI and other tools. He sent me a test video but only the audio worked, it was h264 video in a mp4 container. Any idea whats causing the problem? What AVC level is supported?

fLiP SiD3

Reaction score
I have wasted my time trying to use HANDBRAKE and yes it is free , but , after hours and hours of trying things ........I finally broke down and spent $10 on DVD CATALYST 3 and wished I found this earlier , very well worth it if you want to be able to utilize your DROID for watching movies.

dotheweb

Reaction score
I just wanted the community to know that the DVD to DROID Converter the OP mentioned is now available in Public Beta.

You can get the beta version by visiting the page in my signature below.

It took a little longer to get done then originally hoped, but seems to work pretty well. Please check it out and if you encounter any bugs, please report them by using post in the Help menu in the program.

Thanks and have a great day.

benjr06

Reaction score
I took the plunge and got DVDCatalyst 3. Hope it works well.