was there a camera update today???

jrl9851

Reaction score
I'm driving home from work and just decide to mess with the camera. Every single pic I took was in focus AND its fast now! Its seriously as fast as my iphone 3gs camera now. I can take a new picture in less than 2 seconds now.

I don't know what happened but I'm loving it.

CKyle22

Reaction score
I'm driving home from work and just decide to mess with the camera. Every single pic I took was in focus AND its fast now! Its seriously as fast as my iphone 3gs camera now. I can take a new picture in less than 2 seconds now.

I don't know what happened but I'm loving it.
Did you buy the Droid close to release and never touch the camera since? If so, it's because of the 2.0.1 update.

OP
J

jrl9851

Reaction score
I use the camera almost everyday. The camera was terrible when I first got it, then 2.0.1 made it a little better, but today is was just excellent. It's not my imagination because I use the camera almost everyday so I know how it acts, but today every single picture was taken in focus (while I was driving and shaking it), and it literally took about 1.5 seconds before I could take the next picture. It used to take forever.

The only thing I did today was update my PRL's, but that doesn't have anything to do with the camera.