Warranty Eris

Damiang

Reaction score
Ok..so i lost my phone while partying in NYC last week, prolly fell out of my back pocket when I was getting out of the cab. had to pay $170 for an OPL (some program verizion has to get replacement for Eris), got the refurbished phone...ehh so so on it right now. Here is my question my old eris I had an RED task killer that when I used it my memory went up to anywhere from 85-99m. Now with the new phone the only app I can find for task killer is the green guy, so now i have the Advanced task killer (green Icon) on my phone now and when i use it my memeory can only get back to (maybe about) 50-55m. I also notice battery life is not as good as last phone with the RED Icon TK. I can not find the RED Task Killer in the Market. I tried to get back most of the apps that I could remember but there are a bunch I still don't have. Now there are always a ad pop up that shows. WTF?????? Anyone have good advice.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Task Killer is not needed anyway...Your better off without it.

OP
D

Damiang

Reaction score
You think????? What about battery life? I hate recharging my phone during the day. With the last Task killer (RED) I could go at least 2-3 days with out re-charging it compared to everyday.

C

cdexsw

You think????? What about battery life? I hate recharging my phone during the day. With the last Task killer (RED) I could go at least 2-3 days with out re-charging it compared to everyday.

task killers on android is like having antivirus software on the device.....its not needed.

the theory of....oh there is a task running.....its killing my battery and hogging resources is a bunch of bull, this is not a windows device or a windows pc but nonetheless you still download a program made to kill tasks.

read this: ongoing:android_myths [CVPCS Android Wiki]

and if you still want to run a taskkiller, autokiller or whatever you heart desires......dont complain when you device has issues or fc's.

the device will get better battery life, better app handling if you just let the OS be in control of the whole device....

thatguy

Reaction score
i think you had advanced task manager before, try searching for that