Wanted: Used Seidio Innocase

pudah

Reaction score
I want to play with one of these to see if I like it or will actually use it and dont want to drop $30 if I end up not needing the thing. I currently use a felt pouch for my phone and it works fine. I got a Seidio Innotraveler car dock because it's a dock with the power built in so I dont need to fumble with a power cord every time I put the phone in the cradle (if only it could plug into the headphone jack too!). It's a bonus that this can handle the phone with the case on too, so I'm tempted to try the case. Im guessing it'll be too bulky or not feel right for what I want, but am not sure, which is why I want to try it out. If I like it I might get a Seidio desktop cradle as well so I can keep the case on.

I'm guessing one of you got two and doesnt need one, or doesn't like or want theirs anymore. If so you might be willing to part with it for what would be a deal to me. If this is you, please let me know. Color is important only in that it can't be ridiculous to me, but it doesn't have to be any one specific color. Used is good, and preferred, as it's cheaper!