want to sell droid for droid x

thathxckid

Reaction score
So with the droid x coming to the line up I really want to sell my droid. The thing is how much is it bringing? I have the car dock and home dock. The phone is in good shape. There are maybe 5 little nicks. Wondering how many ppl will be selling there droid too for the droid x.

joker402

Reaction score
Not to thread jack but

How much would a rooted 2.2 droid run for? Im thining of selling mine.

JCo352

Reaction score
I might get the Droid X, the only thing holding me back is motoblur. But right now it's definitely looking better than the Droid 2. Oh and I will keep my Droid, I just couldn't get rid of it.

hendrix

Reaction score
my droid is on ebay right now. I am hoping to get at least 200 for it since that is how much the droid x should be and my NE2 is up on the 18th of july :D

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I might get the Droid X, the only thing holding me back is motoblur. But right now it's definitely looking better than the Droid 2. Oh and I will keep my Droid, I just couldn't get rid of it.
MotoBlur really doesn't look that bad this time around.

JCo352

Reaction score
MotoBlur really doesn't look that bad this time around.

Yea, but I'm not a fan of custom UI's. I just like Vanilla Android, it's what I'm used to(former G1 owner).

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm one of those who wont be getting rid of my Droid either.

1. Its been to good to me...no problems like I see other ppl having.

2. I dont know if imma keep the Droid X. If I get it and it feels, seems too big, Imma wanna have my trusty Droid to fall back to.

OP
thathxckid

thathxckid

Reaction score
Well it looks. Like I am going to have to keep the droid unless I find someone that buys the x and wants to trade back to the droid. I was hoping ill have an annual upgrade

BigE"s DROID

Reaction score
I sold mine for the Incredible....If i had it to do over i would have kept my Moto til i tried the incredible for a few days....I no everyone loves their Motos and it is very hard to replace ....i want mine BACK!!! just my advice.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Prices of used Droids have actually gone back up a little. They dropped like a rock when the DI came out. I saw them as low as $150 mint with a clean ESN. They are hovering back up at the $250-$300 mark right now. Dunno if that will change when the X goes up for pre-order or not.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Droid X is reported to have a different style of Moto-Blur.... rumored to be 'ninja-blur'. It's supposed to be less intrusive.

OP
thathxckid

thathxckid

Reaction score
I sold mine for the Incredible....If i had it to do over i would have kept my Moto til i tried the incredible for a few days....I no everyone loves their Motos and it is very hard to replace ....i want mine BACK!!! just my advice.

Tell you what if u get your hands on a droid x ill trade you..lol I mainly us my droid for web and media that 4.3 screen is perfect. I was using the hd2 for tmobile and fell in love with that screen

chops

Reaction score
i might go down this route of selling moto droid sounds very tempting