Want to play XM on my LG Ally, through spkrs anything better than BB Music Gateway?

jackals

Reaction score
Ok, my BMW 335 has bluetooth, but no sirius xm. So instead of spending $1000 on an OEM install. I am going to play the sirius app on my phone, and play it through the speakers of the car. I DO NOT want any cables connected to my phone, so someone said the BB Music Gateway solves my problems..

1) Does BB Music Gateway work with my phone?

2) I don't have an ipod connectivity to my car, no idrive (nav) - so I have the 3.5mm jack in the center armest. Also in the center armrest is another cigarette lighter. Would I be able to charge the music gateway this way, and just keep everything stuffed in the center consol? If so, what type of charger does the Music gateway use?

3) IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER THAN THE BB MUSIC GATEWAY?

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish I could help but I don't think your going to get the best answers posting in the....

Droid Audio / Video Ringtones, Music, Videos, TV, TXT Sounds, etc. for your Motorola DROID.

You should consult the LG Ally section if there is one I'm not sure. What works for the DROID doesn't always work the same on other Android phones.