Wallpapers and Home++

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Quick question about wallpapers in Home++

Seems that the wallpaper looks fine on the main screen, however, when I scroll to the other screens, the wallpaper is cut off. Did I not set something up correctly as this did / does not happen with the default home screen.

I noticed that you can increase and decrease the number screens, however, what is the difference between Screen number and Default screen? For screen number I have two (which was what it was set at when installed) and for Default screen I have two (which was what it was set at when installed)

Thanks in advance for the help!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I uninstalled Home++ but I think this may have to do with the endless scrolling feature. So wallpapers don't look right enless you have a specific style wallpaper that is designed to be the same on both sides. But I also had mine set with 5 screens when I ran it.

The default screen is the main home screen. If you have 5 screens your default can be #3 then you have 2 screens on either side. It defaults to screen #2 as screen 2 is the main home screen on your droid.

OP
D

dieselpowered

Reaction score
I uninstalled Home++ but I think this may have to do with the endless scrolling feature. So wallpapers don't look right enless you have a specific style wallpaper that is designed to be the same on both sides. But I also had mine set with 5 screens when I ran it.

The default screen is the main home screen. If you have 5 screens your default can be #3 then you have 2 screens on either side. It defaults to screen #2 as screen 2 is the main home screen on your droid.
Thanks very much, that is the info I needed on the screen numbers...guess I did not read into it correctly.

I meant to say previously that I turned off the endless scrolling and that fixed the issue...so it definately has something to do with with that.

Thanks again for the quick response!