Vote for you favorite ROM!

666ogre666

Reaction score
Ive tried all of those roms and more and I can honestly say even though I switch on an almost daily basis I still go back to Simply Stunning as it is by far the best my phone has ever run. It is way to under appreciated and the only thing that it is missing to be even greater is the addition of theme support. That is why I think it should be on SS but its all up to popular demand so that probably wont happen....

leonozug

Reaction score
MIUI!! The latest is totally amazing and it does things all the other Roms out there don't. It's totally unique. If you haven't tried it, you are really missing out.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
gsxr750

gsxr750

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Really digging the latest release of Ultimate Droid! Only problem is his rom doesn't come stock or public, it is themed which is a problem because i have alot of edits in the xml's. I emailed him to see if he can give me the orignal files so i can edit the xml's! I'll keep looking for what is the most popular and everyones favorite!

OP
gsxr750

gsxr750

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Umm I'm thinking by the end of the next week to make sure i see enough people interested!

Last edited:

UNC

Reaction score
CM by far. CM 6.1 is easily the smoothest, most complete ROM out. The only way anyone has come close to CM is to kang the stuffing out of it....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
gsxr750

gsxr750

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No No not yet, lol got another week! But it's looking like it. I need to get the stock rom from him first.