Visual Voice Mail Bluetooth

cantamar

Reaction score
My Verizon visual voice mail is not playing through my old Plantronics 640. Dismay, no real answer from Verizon. Any others experience this? Better yet, any fixes on the horizon?

R1Lover

Reaction score
Mine doesn't play through bluetooth either... I was wondering about this myself... I liked that fact that the iphone did this... I'm sure there is a fix in the works.

OP
C

cantamar

Reaction score
I talked to Verizon last night. They laughed at me and said visual voice mail never worked with bluetooth. Someone in the office had a Storm and it did not work on that phone. I replied "that's funny", "it worked on my Storm for the last year". The "tech" replied...I swear, verbatim..."Well, every phone is different, and it won't work on Droid."

Never say die, I wont give up without a fight, I will call another "Tech" today...sheesh.

Other than that and a couple of other "small" things, I love the phone.

wendy5001

Reaction score
I've been looking for answer for this as new to my :motdroidhoriz: so thanks! very frustrating when you pay but if you go in thru *86 it works....dumb!!!

sdgmcdon

Reaction score
Just Pisses Me Off

This issue just pisses me off. We had the iPhone 4's on AT&T before we moved to the Droid X's on Verizon and on the iPhone 4/AT&T visual voicemail worked through bluetooth, was flawless and was FREE.

Verizon on the other hand implemented a half ass version and then charges us $2.99/month for it...

Bullsh1T!

FIX IT VERIZON OR DON'T CHARGE US FOR IT!