Video problems...quality.

sportadic22

Reaction score
Hey I'm running the most recent of jrummy rom.loving it for most part.
But i used video yesterday twice.and it seemed to film it smooth but when i replayed it the video was not smooth for most of the video.it was skipping..heavy lag.grainy pixel.
Any fix ti this? Is it the rom? The phone.. Im oc at 900 too
Thanks for any help and solutions.

EAK

Reaction score
I've heard overclocking past 800 gives the video some problems.

masters

Reaction score
Hey I'm running the most recent of jrummy rom.loving it for most part.
But i used video yesterday twice.and it seemed to film it smooth but when i replayed it the video was not smooth for most of the video.it was skipping..heavy lag.grainy pixel.
Any fix ti this? Is it the rom? The phone.. Im oc at 900 too
Thanks for any help and solutions.

Also check the video on a computer, the video may be just fine, just not playing back correctly on the Droid..

OP
sportadic22

sportadic22

Reaction score
it even does it when i move it to the computer... but i can try just lowering when i take a video..

BeGood

Reaction score
I had same problem and was OC. I started to use my old PRO Zoom 5x with OC and not had problem. I was using the standard camera when I had the problem.

Ferminator

Reaction score
I had same problem and was OC. I started to use my old PRO Zoom 5x with OC and not had problem. I was using the standard camera when I had the problem.

I've had these same video problems in my A854 using 2.1 2.2 and now 2.3 ROMs. Did you fix it using Pro Zoom 5x app?

Has anybody found any other solution that's not changing the phone?

Ferminator

Reaction score

I've had these same video problems in my A854 using 2.1 2.2 and now 2.3 ROMs. Did you fix it using Pro Zoom 5x app?

Has anybody found any other solution that's not changing the phone?

I switched to Steel Droid 6.3 GB and this problem minimized a lot. There are still about 4 tiny freezes during 1 min video but they're very very short. I'm using a 8GB class 4 card

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums