smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

Here is a video review of the LG G4 Circle Case with Wireless Charging.

With the LG G4 Circle Case, you can quickly access some apps with the phone off such as make / receive phone calls, control the LG Music player as well as track your "health" info via LG Health - this is a just a few of the items you can do.

You can also download 3rd party apps to add a bit more functionality such as access calendar, use a calculator, stopwatch or compass - all without opening the case.

What are your thoughts on the Quick Circle case - let us know in the thread below.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Good stuff @smalltowngirl13.... let us know how ya like the Fusion case.. I'm using it on my Nexus now.. one of my go to cases... what wireless charger ya got there? and the circle case looks good...

Tapped by NexusSix

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Good stuff @smalltowngirl13.... let us know how ya like the Fusion case.. I'm using it on my Nexus now.. one of my go to cases... what wireless charger ya got there? and the circle case looks good...

Tapped by NexusSix

The wireless charger is one I ordered from Amazon about a year ago or so... Amazon.com Tmvel T2 Wireless Charger Charging Mount Cradle Stand for Qi-Enabled Phones and Tablets LG G3 Nexus 5 Samsung iPhone - Retail Packaging - Black Cell Phones Accessories

I like it cause it will charge the phone in portrait or landscape which is nice depending on what I am doing...

TommyV

Reaction score
Do you know if it will charge with that clear case on the back?

akelly90

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4

Here is a video review of the LG G4 Circle Case with Wireless Charging.

With the LG G4 Circle Case, you can quickly access some apps with the phone off such as make / receive phone calls, control the LG Music player as well as track your "health" info via LG Health - this is a just a few of the items you can do.

You can also download 3rd party apps to add a bit more functionality such as access calendar, use a calculator, stopwatch or compass - all without opening the case.

What are your thoughts on the Quick Circle case - let us know in the thread below.

Hi, i sent a message through youtube but I'm not sure if you got it but i was just wondering if you knew if all silicone cases can fit with the quick circle case or is it just ones that you have tried yourself?

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hi, i sent a message through youtube but I'm not sure if you got it but i was just wondering if you knew if all silicone cases can fit with the quick circle case or is it just ones that you have tried yourself?
I am not sure to be honest... The ones I tried that were less rigid seemed to work the best... If you try one, please report back so others will know as well.

~sent while mobile~