video files?

gudgen

Reaction score
i put videos on my droid x and it wont show the file names does anybody know how to get it to display the video file names?? any help would be greatly appreciated!!:)

D

dvdcatalyst

The default "Gallery" app doesn't display filenames, just thumbnails.

You can download a different video player from the marker (Act1 is quite popular) that does, or use a filebrowser to select your file and then open it from there.

On some devices (Apple ones for example) you can use the "AlbumArt" tag to display images / dvd covers that you can use, however the ANdroid Gallery takes a screenshot of the video to use as a thumbnail, so it ignores the image.

OP
G

gudgen

Reaction score
thank you i also figured out that you can tag the files and seach from the tag folder

OP
G

gudgen

Reaction score
better phones

i had the droid but the default apps have minimum options my dare has more
seems like this web jump gives us less options if you dont want the expensive web bull**** !! i have the samsung galaxy and the led screen uses less power and looks ten times more stunning than the pitiful droid!
and the movies look bomb on led !!! lcd sucks common motorolla
lets get with the future and leave the past behind! now of course
the droid has tons that the galaxy wont do thats true but if your like me
and love looks and txting in style with bright brilliant colors the droid fails in this aspect sorry droid!check out the samsung galaxy led high def screen
absolutely stunning and i load my own movies on my card which is 32 gig
tons of everything ive loaded mp3s tons of music and movies absolutely free
with no downloading no web cost no apps cost thats the ticket for me!!!!:icon_ banana:we pay for enough in this life !!!!!!!!!