Verizon to me: We didn't receive your phone...

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
So, I go into the store on 28 October to get the new Note 4. I hand them my Note 3, take my Note 4 and go home.

Life is good, the phone is great. Everything is going well until this morning. I open Gmail and see an email from Verizon. They are telling me that they never received my phone and that they have charged my account for the balance due. The email goes on to say that if I get my phone returned immediately, they may be able to remove the charge. Needless to say, I was not happy. I started with the store. Verizon employee, "Uh, let me look into this. I'll call you back." Me, "What time are you going to call?" Employee, "An hour." During that time, my fiance called Verizon customer service and worked on a three way call with her, CS and the store. The solution was that the store took responsibility for the phone and that even if we were charged, to call back and they would remove the charge. An hour and a half later I called the store back just because they said they would and didn't. Plus I wanted to see if the story changed. Apparently (dramatic pause here)... Verizon customers all over the country are getting these emails. It is a glitch and I shouldn't be concerned.

Thanks for the headache Verizon...

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Really???.....I have a hard time believing that "Verizon customers all over the country" are getting that email. Guess all we can do is wait it out and see what happens. The CSR named Tammy is supposed to call me back Monday....

sent from my sexy Note 4