verizon rebates..........im lost

Foolish

Reaction score
Hey guys,

End of novemebr I bought myself a droid and my wife and mom in law each a rogue. They all came with rebates and I sent them out the first week of december. Verizon said that it takes up to 6 weeks in order to get the rebata. No big deal. With the holiday season approaching I even figured it would take longer and brushed it off. Well when feb. Came ik got a little nervous and started checking on things. Could not find a rebate anywhere. Then low and behold in the mail the other day are the original envelopes receipts and clippings. Wtf? The receipt itself says that the offer ended like jan. 22but ti says it can not be postmarked any later than feb. 22. Can I resend these in as long as the potage mark is before the 22?

Thanks
Matt

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Uh yeah...I would!!

Thats some bull**** cause you bought it in november so the deal is still good....

And if there is a problem man I would go in there and raise some cane ya know

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well yeah sometimes if you're nice and call CS they might be cool about it and fix everything...

It's just you never know how to go about approaching Verizon cause they can screw you over...

huskur

Reaction score
Hey guys,

End of novemebr I bought myself a droid and my wife and mom in law each a rogue. They all came with rebates and I sent them out the first week of december. Verizon said that it takes up to 6 weeks in order to get the rebata. No big deal. With the holiday season approaching I even figured it would take longer and brushed it off. Well when feb. Came ik got a little nervous and started checking on things. Could not find a rebate anywhere. Then low and behold in the mail the other day are the original envelopes receipts and clippings. Wtf? The receipt itself says that the offer ended like jan. 22but ti says it can not be postmarked any later than feb. 22. Can I resend these in as long as the potage mark is before the 22?

Thanks
Matt

Personally if it was me, I would send it certified with signature required delivery.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well yeah sometimes if you're nice and call CS they might be cool about it and fix everything...

It's just you never know how to go about approaching Verizon cause they can screw you over...
No, my intent isn't for someone to call and get "screwed over". When I worked there, there were times when a rebate for one reason or another didn't get in on time. In those situations, I credited the rebate amount off of their bill. I don't consider that screwing over a customer. The reason I mentioned call CS, there could be an extension of time given to resubmit since they were purchased over the holidays.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks
Matt

Personally if it was me, I would send it certified with signature required delivery.

+1..............................

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
You should definitely call, because I seem to remember the girl that we bought our phones from saying hat you only had so long to send them in, as in, so much time after your date of purchase. Maybe 30-60 days? I could be wrong. Maybe Feb 22 is what she said. I wasn't eligible, so I didn't pay a LOT of attention. My cousin sent his in pretty late though, and got his rebate, so like someone else said, just be courteous and they'll tend to help you out.

OP
F

Foolish

Reaction score
Ya its kinda crazy. I figure I will send it certified mail and then call on top bof that to play it safe. It was just so crazy that all three came back at the same time untouched. Like they missed me or/something.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah man that definitely is an issue....and needs to be acted on like immediately.....

Brian1

Reaction score
Did you include and email address and get an email with confirmation number?
Just got my droid 2 weeks ago and and the other day got an email with number for it.

Brian

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
vzw is slippin in the rebate department; I sent mine in november and didnt get my rebate back until the end of January after calling them over and over.

justbob

Reaction score
I bought mine at the end of Dec and got my rebate card the 1st week of Feb. Go figure... Like others have said: call them. Personally I would rather get it as a credit on my bill rather than a debit card.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I called them on it, I told them
"If I would be as late paying my cell phone bill as you are with sending me my money, you would probably cut my phone off, next time Im going instant rebate with Best Buy"