Verizon MAP Shows Rezound, Droid RAZR & Galaxy Nexus Launching Nov. 10th & More

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon-launches-updated-oct-2011.png

A new launch roadmap from Verizon was leaked and it gives us some tentative dates for the launch of the hottest anticipated Android smartphones of the fall. The HTC Rezound, the Motorola Droid RAZR and the Samsung Galaxy Nexus are all listed as coming November 10th. These dates might get moved around a bit, but if they don't it will be a crazy day for VZW. Also of note on this leak are a couple of bits of intel at the bottom: “SMS Sync for Tablets” and “Prepaid 3G /4G Tablet Pricing.” It looks as if Verizon plans to launch some new ideas, and both of these are pretty good. It's surprising no one considered the subsidized tablet idea sooner.

Source: Droid-Life

GeLopez

Reaction score
this post just made my day, good find. point for the news team.

fire the guy who said the nexus was coming on 2012

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay the choices here are insane.... Nexus: Unlocked pure google and Ice cream sandwich 1.2 dc ghz cpu, Moto Razr: Sexiest of all, possibly ice cream sandwich (heard rumor) 1.2 dc ghz, the the Vigor (not the other retarded name that im not saying) is the powerhouse, 1.5 dc ghz.... Haha the choices...
And on a side note, wtf is up with november? Im going to buy a new phone for $300 (Nove 10?) but then i have to get Obl.Skyrim (Nov 11) for $60 because thats probably one of my favorite game series, and then their is the $60 MW3(Nov 8)..... Lots of moolah leaving my pocket.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Okay the choices here are insane.... Nexus: Unlocked pure google and Ice cream sandwich 1.2 dc ghz cpu, Moto Razr: Sexiest of all, possibly ice cream sandwich (heard rumor) 1.2 dc ghz, the the Vigor (not the other retarded name that im not saying) is the powerhouse, 1.5 dc ghz.... Haha the choices...
And on a side note, wtf is up with november? Im going to buy a new phone for $300 (Nove 10?) but then i have to get Obl.Skyrim (Nov 11) for $60 because thats probably one of my favorite game series, and then their is the $60 MW3(Nov 8)..... Lots of moolah leaving my pocket.

Just MW3 for me. Guns trump swords and magic ftw!

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just MW3 for me. Guns trump swords and magic ftw!
Haha, yes MW3 is a must, but beyond my typical guy love for bullets and explosions is a lust for magic and shiny medieval armor. Im a nerd on the inside... I would probably get Obl.Skyrim over MW3 but i play quick matches online before i go to bed a lot more then i role play in the province of Cyrodiil.;)

305rev305

Reaction score

U forgot assassins creed and uncharted!!!

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha
The Good (Nexus)
The Bad (Vigor)
The Sexy (Razr)
Shoot out Date Nov 10....:icon_ lala:

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
U forgot assassins creed and uncharted!!!
Lol, assasins creed is on my Christmas list to buy myself, but im on a budget, No way i can afford all the games i want. I had to rate my favorites. A quick list would be Assasins creed(I have all before it), Imfamous 2 (Yes already out but waiting for price drop), Ace Combat AH, MW3, Skyrim, and Battlefield 3. I will own all of those eventually. :biggrin: just not right away.