Verizon Getting Three New Devices: Sony Xperia Z4, iPad Mini 4, LG G Pad X & More

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon-new-devices-may-2015.png

According to the latest leak from the "sorta recently out of retirement" Evan Blass/@evleaks, there are several cool new devices coming to Verizon soon. As you can see in the image of his Tweet above, according to his intel, Big Red will be getting the Apple iPad mini 4, Sony Xperia Z4, LG G Pad X 8.3, and the HTC Desire 526.

Sadly, he doesn't know a time-frame, but most of these devices should be within the coming months, except for the iPad Mini 4 which will likely be in the Fall. We will keep you posted as soon as we see these devices officially announced.

squeak

Reaction score
I really want a Sony phone. I'm able to upgrade at any time but the Z3V seems too close to the end of it's life cycle to buy a new one now. I had myself talked into getting the Nexus 6, but this complicates things.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hmm, good to see that the Z4 is making it stateside. Looking forward to it when it lands on T-mo.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I really want a Sony phone. I'm able to upgrade at any time but the Z3V seems too close to the end of it's life cycle to buy a new one now. I had myself talked into getting the Nexus 6, but this complicates things.

Sony makes great phones. I love my Z3. Best phone I've had to date. You'll love the Z4.

Ricocht77

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xperia Z3v
Sony makes great phones. I love my Z3. Best phone I've had to date. You'll love the Z4.

I have the Z3v, best phone i've had since the Orginal Droid, it it's actually the Z4 and not a "Z4v" (facepalm) I'm on board for this release date!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Glad to see the z4 coming. My fiance wants a new phone, but it has to be on the small side, while still have the storage/power needed to take lots of pictures and play lots of Candy Crush. Haha! She's got my old S4 after having the S3, but it aggravates her from time to time as well.