V0.5 auto rotate home screen doesnt work with home++?

turbotank

Reaction score
Like the title says just updated and im using Home++, the auto rotate is checked and it will not rotate the home screen like it did on 0.4? It rotates for apps but not the home screen. Thoughts?

OP
T

turbotank

Reaction score
WOW so nobody has had this problem!? Its beyond pissing me off. this was the biggest problem I had when the droid was stock and home++ solved that. now after the 0.5 update it doesnt work!! Ive checked settings everywhere that I know, ive checked them in settings, Home++ preferences and looked for something in spare parts.... nothing works... PELASE HOW DO I GET IT BACK!

JoeFresco

Reaction score
I don't know the answer, but I use Home++ on .5, and autorotation works exactly like it used to. I guess you may try clearing cache/settings and reloading the ROM.

OP
T

turbotank

Reaction score
I tried the rom and that didnt work I ended up uninstalling home++ and reinstalling it and it worked... That was a PITA I was freakin out. when I first got the droid a while back and it didnt autorotate the home screen I almost got rid of it thats how much I cant stand it. Anyway, Im fixed and rockin Slayher 1200 :)