V-Moda Earbuds

TheOldFart

Reaction score
OP
S

silvere2

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm not sure why this is so incredibly hard. What earbuds work perfectly with the droid? Answer/Hangup, etc. I can't seem to find a pair that work perfectly. Anyone?

*Edit* I need to buy a Christmas present for my father who has a droid as well, and I think he would enjoy a decent pair of earbuds with working call functionality. Price isn't an issue.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm not sure why this is so incredibly hard. What earbuds work perfectly with the droid? Answer/Hangup, etc. I can't seem to find a pair that work perfectly. Anyone?

*Edit* I need to buy a Christmas present for my father who has a droid as well, and I think he would enjoy a decent pair of earbuds with working call functionality. Price isn't an issue.

I don't know which ones work and I don't want to send for a pair just to find out that they won't answer or end a call. I am also waiting to see if anyone has tried and found ones that work. I'm an Etymotic fan and I would like to know if the Ety HF2 work to answer and end calls. Other options for me would also be the Sennheiser MM50 or the V-Moda Vibe Duo if they hold up.

I think the reason that we can't get an answer is that most people either use earphones without the mic or use bluetooth headsets.

jasonb

Reaction score
looking at the specs, the V-moda's should sound pretty darn good. they should have plenty of bass. the bass phreq's will make 122db at 20hz which is pretty crazy.