Using the computers internet connection!

stargazn98

Reaction score
I am able to make and receive calls and texts inside my house, but no mobile internet inside my house. As soon as I go outside I am able to access mobile internet (3g). Is there anyway I can connect my Droid to my computer (USB) that is connected to Comcast high speed internet so I can download apps from the Market and use the functions of apps? Thanks. :motdroidhoriz:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am able to make and receive calls and texts inside my house, but no mobile internet inside my house. As soon as I go outside I am able to access mobile internet (3g). Is there anyway I can connect my Droid to my computer (USB) that is connected to Comcast high speed internet so I can download apps from the Market and use the functions of apps? Thanks. :motdroidhoriz:

So you don't have wifi in your house and cannot get a 3g signal in your house? I think if you contact verizon they have amplifiers that you can plug in to remedy this situation.

To the best of my knowledge you can't plug it into your computer, you would need WiFi to access your Comcast High Speed Internet.

rook

Reaction score
Can we achieve this just by the use of a wireless router?

rook

Reaction score
LOL I guess its time to actually hook my Linksys up then.