USB connect problems.

lee__D

Reaction score
ran some searches, but saw nothing similar.

when i have my phone plugged into the pc, it is recognized. but when i click "turn on USB storage" i get nothing, just a spinning circle.

same thing happened back w/ v.5, but i was able to connect through the toolkit.

i wiped and installed .6, couldnt connect. I just installed .6.2 over .6, without wiping, cannot connect.

i cannot find an option in the toolkit to engage usb mass storage. i tried to fix permissions, but no dice.

any help would be great. thx

gozmon

Reaction score
I have had some similar issues since I loaded BB 0.6.1. It is not consistent, but usually I can get the USB storage to mount by manually unmounting the SD card in the phone settings > SD card and storage settings. sometimes it takes a reboot to get the SD card to mount again.

doublea500

Reaction score
in clockwork recovery you can turn on usb storage

OP
L

lee__D

Reaction score
I have had some similar issues since I loaded BB 0.6.1. It is not consistent, but usually I can get the USB storage to mount by manually unmounting the SD card in the phone settings > SD card and storage settings. sometimes it takes a reboot to get the SD card to mount again.
it wouldnt unmount for me through the settings menu. I rebooted, still nothing. But the other option worked so i can deal w that. thx

in clockwork recovery you can turn on usb storage

while i dont like having to go into recovery to turn on usb storage, this does work, ty.

doublea500

Reaction score
I actually like the usb storage in recovery becuase of its speed. However, its a pain to grt into and get out of

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk