USB/Charger Port Cover?

thedefectkid

Reaction score
I just have a pet peeve with the USB Port on the Droid wide open for stuff to get stuck in...

Any Ideas for a cover?

JimmyD

Reaction score
I just have a pet peeve with the USB Port on the Droid wide open for stuff to get stuck in...

Any Ideas for a cover?

I have that pet peeve as well. What I did to solve this is I bought the Otterbox Commuter case for my Droid.

It has built in covers for both the USB post as well as the headphone jack.

Check it out (not my pics.. I found them online)

Headphone jack port covered!
topcornerotterbox.jpg

USB port covered!
otterboxdroidopen.jpg

Although your mileage may vary... some people have had issues with the top piece of the Otterbox case fit poorly, or not fit at all! (Look at other threads posted in this forum specifically about Otterbox case issues)

My experience has been very good though. The top piece is very snug and is in fact tight.

My only gripe with the Otterbox case is that the back piece is too slippery for my liking. I had a leather snap on case that felt better in my hand than the Otterbox, but I still prefer the port covers of the Otterbox.

Theodore27

Reaction score
Hi Mate,

I happy to inform you about the USB covers ,
These covers protect your USB devices in a secure
way.
Protect your USB with good covers.

-------------------------------

usb cover

dan j

Reaction score
I have the Otterbox and like its built-in USB and earphone jack covers. The Topicovers look like a good solution, but 2 bucks each seems like a lot for a tiny piece of rubber. A tiny piece of rubber that I'd probably loose so I'd buy several ;)