upload to youtube

windstrings

Reaction score
I can logon to youtube just fine from my browser or computer, but when I use the same username and password to send a video to, I get an error that says "There was a network error while trying to sign on to XXXXXusername Retry now or press the back button to cancel."

Retrys do nothing...... does anyone have the secret to making this work?

It doesn't matter if I try to send to youtube from Astro, Androzip, or the gallery.

They all take you to the same youtube signin screen which doesn't work.

Is anybody successful or is this a bug that has to be fixed?

Last edited:

korky122

Reaction score
lol i get the same thing, i used my brothers account and it worked fine. try creating an account for just the droid :)

Lafond

Reaction score
Mine just did that too. I force closed it, logged out from my computer, and then logged in on my Droid again and it finally went through.

OP
windstrings

windstrings

Reaction score
Mine just did that too. I force closed it, logged out from my computer, and then logged in on my Droid again and it finally went through.

Too funky... It finally let me on but wouldn't actually do an upload for several hours and finally it took... I'm uploading a 78mb file......finally!

rican408

Reaction score
Ive none of the problems people report with youtube. I sign on just fine. Ive uploaded a 22mb file no problems.....