upgrade

Kittysback

Reaction score
Just got a new upgrade on my TBolt... Didnt no this was coming. Any1 no what this is about?

rtb

Reaction score
I wish they could fix the random restarts. It's really annoying when using the GPS and you have no idea where you are.

evereddie

Reaction score
Surprise update this morning

I was surprised this morning when my phone was updated at about 6am eastern time. I don't see anything obviously new in the phone but it does seem much more resposive. No delys and hangs when executing things. Any more info on what this update was??

dmack

Reaction score
I wish they could fix the random restarts. It's really annoying when using the GPS and you have no idea where you are.

I have not had any random reboots since the july 2011 update I wonder if you need a new phone. Still have a lot of them through insurance. Once you get a good one the tbolt is still a good phone. A bad one is the storm 2.

kparks

Reaction score
I have not had any random reboots since the july 2011 update I wonder if you need a new phone. Still have a lot of them through insurance. Once you get a good one the tbolt is still a good phone. A bad one is the storm 2.

Lol agree my bolt was solid as can be the reboot problem has been fixed so might be ur device and what other 2 year old phone can u say still get updates?

hailster

Reaction score
This update keeps coming up on my wives phone and if we try to install it the update will fail. We do have it rooted and have tried unrooting it using OTA Rootkeeper and it will still fail. Does anyone have ideas on how to disable this update?