Updates???

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Hey Cakes and Kooka, UD just posted their UD 2.0 and I was wondering (and hoping) when you will be able to port both Rockin Rainbows and Harmony to UD 2.0? Also when you do are you both going to include the latest update from Facebook?

Just asking, not trying to rush..........

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
well the team has been very busy with life at the moment but i have managed to make some free time and will get busy on porting, kinda over whelmed cause all the themes need ported,lol oh my where to start.

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
I'm a bit ashamed to admit this, but I will not flash a rom unless there's a theme that I really like.. is this just a girl thing?? Lol
I was excited to see the new ud rom until I saw that no themes were ported over yet ..I'm sure the new rom is great though!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
hahaha yeah I think it is a girl thing cuz I am the same way. Right now I am running UD 1.0 with Cakes Rainbow theme and love it so much that I do not want to go without it. So I am going to patiently wait for her theme before I flash UD 2.0

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
omg, dlwhtrose, have you seen the new rom's in call interface? it looks pretty sweeeet!

wow, thank you sneaky for porting so quickly!

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
ok heres update, so far i have updated/ported golden elegance and cold fusion to lfy1.9

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
Yay ! I'm excited to see the new elements that she added.. especially the little bumblebee..
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App