Updates Unsuccessful

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
About two days ago, I started having this issue where whenever I tried to update my apps in the market, half of them would say update unsuccessful or failed. I cleared the cache and this is still happening over WiFi and 3G. How could I fix this?

Sent from my DROID2

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tried clearing data too? Which apps aren't updating?

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
DrFeelgood

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
Yes I did. Right now, the only one failing is Connect 4 but earlier PowerAmp was unsuccessful. Two days ago, there were about five apps that failed, including SoundHound and Handcent, can't remember the rest.
And for some reason, no matter how many times I try I just can't install the app Bookmark Home.

Sent from my DROID2

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmmm. Can you uninstall them and then try to re-install them?

Yes I did. Right now, the only one failing is Connect 4 but earlier PowerAmp was unsuccessful. Two days ago, there were about five apps that failed, including SoundHound and Handcent, can't remember the rest.
And for some reason, no matter how many times I try I just can't install the app Bookmark Home.

Sent from my DROID2

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
DrFeelgood

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
I tried it with SoundHound and Connect 4, SoundHound worked but Connect 4 failed. I also tried downloading Bookmark Home and Slice It! and both were unsuccessful.

Sent from my DROID2

butterflylr

Reaction score
I am having the same issues with both connect 4 and slice it. I think there was one other but I can't recall what it was. I tried clearing cache and data and that didn't help. So I uninstalled and it still has the same problem.