Unroot Droid Charge-Please Help!

gomer6671

Reaction score
I rooted my charge last night and it was a lot more confusing than I thought it was going to be. After a lot of troubles, I successfully rooted it with odin and Altered Beast voodoo+cwm. I realized that I am not really in any need of this and I'm too nervous to change anything from where it's at now since I dont know what most of the lingo everyone is using means . Would anybody have or happen to know where I can find a video/step by step to Unroot my charge. I know its a fairly new phone so I haven't been able to find anything specifically on the charge and didn't know if I was able to use the same steps to unroot on a different device.

Thanks in advance for any help everybody!

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
I rooted my charge last night and it was a lot more confusing than I thought it was going to be. After a lot of troubles, I successfully rooted it with odin and Altered Beast voodoo+cwm. I realized that I am not really in any need of this and I'm too nervous to change anything from where it's at now since I dont know what most of the lingo everyone is using means . Would anybody have or happen to know where I can find a video/step by step to Unroot my charge. I know its a fairly new phone so I haven't been able to find anything specifically on the charge and didn't know if I was able to use the same steps to unroot on a different device.

this is what you want to get back to full stock
Droid Charge Full Factory Tar, and Flashing Software

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2

or this
[LEAK][STOCK][ED2] Droid Charge FULL ODIN!!