Unrevoked help

Reaction score
I'm trying to root my phone the unrevoked way i downloaded the driver because im on windows 7 and I turn on my phone into hbooti get the screen that says fastboot recovery clear storage and simlock so I choose fastboot the put in my usb cable like it says and then I go into my device manager and it says ADB interface the under that it says htc bootloader then I right click that and hit update drivers I've tried the driver that says android usb driver and the hboot one that came with the unrevoked download and each time I try to update it it says its already up to date but when I run unrevoked it just stays at the waiting for device but I know i haven't istalled the drivers does anyone know how to fix this and install the driver?

VertoX7

Reaction score
Had the same problem. What you have to do is select Update Driver, then Browse my computer for driver software, then Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, then Have Disk, then Browse and Locate where the drivers are, then Open, then Ok, then select the driver to use (i believe there should be just one listed), the click next and so on to install it.

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
Follow the ten min root video it's in this forum and on youtube.com it works every time!!!!

~Srkx~
:greendroid:ROM: Sky Raider 2.5.2 Sense Froyo (2.2):greendroid:
:greendroid:Theme: BlueRaider Version 2 - Detox Mix!:greendroid:
:greendroid:King'sKernel#3 OC to 1.2 GHZ - ULowV:greendroid:
:greendroid: www.twitter.com - @SrkxMokwi:greendroid: