Unlink facebook contacts?

jubes

Reaction score
My pops has a TB and he wants to remove his facebook contacts from his phone book. How do I separate the facebook contacts from the phone contacts?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ANGERisMYgift

Reaction score
Go into Facebook app and then its settings, there should be an option for syncing to let u sync all, sync with only existing contacts or don't sync at all

ThunderBolt- non rooted (for now)

lettuce chief

Reaction score
i have the same problem as OP.

when on the home screen i press Phone<Menu<People<All Contacts there is only the people i have in my contacts thati physically put in there, no FB contacts although some peoples facebook pictures are set as their contact pictures automatically? idk noot worried bout that

but anyway i use chompSMS and when i go to new message, and type in the user, it brings up all these damn facebook people. that arent in my contacts. and i dont like that so i click on contacts and i see all my FB contacts as well.

any ideas on how to get Facebook to NOT sync with chomp?

mark3748

Reaction score
Check Settings>Accounts and Sync.

Facebook for HTC Sense has two options, sync live feed and sync contacts. try unchecking contacts.

I have mine set to sync because my facebook friends are actually my friends

neckbreak

Reaction score
I had the same issue. I figured out that the HTC sense for Facebook was synced to my contacts. I went to my apps, clicked on friend stream, and deleted the Facebook account and that fixed it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
Well I have a problem when I click sync with existing contacts in phone book from the facebook app it adds all of my friends for some reason! I have tryed it like 5 times