Unique home screens

Mekrage

Reaction score
Is there a way to make each of the 3 home screens look different from one another?

blu1080

Reaction score
I was also wondering if this could be done. I'm using GDE and thought it would be cool if each side of the cube had a different background.

broosewee

Reaction score
I saw in one TV commercial spot, they showed an Android device with different wallpapers on each screen.

"For the Sports you, For the Finance you, etc.....", each screen had a different wallpaper!

It's possible somehow, but probably not native to Android.

hardcore.mike

Reaction score
you can probably use photoshop or something similar to create wallpaper at regular size then just divide the width by 3. user markers to divide the "screens"...BAM! 3 wallpapers. show your friends.

cheers

mike

meh8036

Reaction score
you can probably use photoshop or something similar to create wallpaper at regular size then just divide the width by 3. user markers to divide the "screens"...BAM! 3 wallpapers. show your friends.

cheers

mike

i tried that but found out that the three screens are not shared equally... the screen only shifts about 10% so you will always have that focus of the one pic and only reveal a little more if it by sliding one way or another... sucks cause i had a lot of good ideas

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I saw in one TV commercial spot, they showed an Android device with different wallpapers on each screen.

"For the Sports you, For the Finance you, etc.....", each screen had a different wallpaper!

It's possible somehow, but probably not native to Android.

Maybe on other Android phones....Not the Droid...