'Uncapped Data'

TwoBuells

Reaction score
U r not getting the mod functions by reflashing ss replaced the service jar...which is why no Bootloop

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I flashed "Data Service Governor .zip" and got a bootloop

to get out of the bootloop I pulled the batt. did the power X, booted into CWR and flashed ss4.95 to get back to square 1
The file I downloaded didn't work for me, so I'll wait for Chevy01's update.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
this seems to be everywhere lol

This is what I really wanted for Xmas

Since I do not usually have time to browse the forums - if there is anything you see that you want in my ROM - post up here and I will take a look.

If I had seen this before - it would have been in SS 4.95 and you WOULD have had it for Xmas ;)

We'd like to see the newest market place 2.2.7 if possible.

jimmydene84

Reaction score
i would love to see the power options in the pulldown.....and if you have time the lockscreen gestures in cyanogen are something i would personally use alot. the options to add quick dials from it are amazing! I dont wanna have to remap my hardware buttons to get those features.

driodman

Reaction score
I would like to see phone and txt on lock screen that woud be cool and see the power widget in the pull down

meishkov

Reaction score
I would like to see phone and txt on lock screen that woud be cool and see the power widget in the pull down

I love the power widget on my home screen...let's just get this uncapped data mod working first. I'm still on 4.9 cuz 4.95 gave me black screen after boot but I Don't mind waiting for next release, I'm running perfectly right now.

foxdog

Reaction score
I'd like to see a mod for the power control in pulldown that makes it scrollable so you don't hafta just have a few things... You could scroll it and have access to the whole thing.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I love the power widget on my home screen...let's just get this uncapped data mod working first. I'm still on 4.9 cuz 4.95 gave me black screen after boot but I Don't mind waiting for next release, I'm running perfectly right now.

I can pull service jar from 4.9 and mod it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Purplehaze

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully ported the uncapped data fix to the d1 that actually works. I am nix illiterate so a simple update would rock.

tcyree2202

Reaction score
I was just looking at poontab's posts on this. Great work Chevy. I'd like to see the power widget in the pull down and the 4 buttons on the lock screen like CM.

+1

And the enhanced power widget that is configurable from CM.

I have been looking into this - I will say this - adding something like this when you do all your coding via 'vi and make' and not an IDE - definitely makes it harder!! LOL

Holy Cow, Chevy! Props on old school coding! :icon_cool: