'Uncapped Data'

necronomican

Reaction score
I let it sit for 10 min. And nothing both ways I downloading do I need to wait longer? And will 4.95 SS be gingerbread?

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
As for arguments, I already sent the guy a PM about it, so no need to drag it here.

I get the fc too on mobile networks. Not like it matters at the moment. I never go in there. Chevy has always been the man.

Chevy...put lockscreen gestures in the next ss and Im back. Also, I need corp email to not have me verify everytime I reboot. Ive been looking for reasons to come back to ss. :)

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I let it sit for 10 min. And nothing both ways I downloading do I need to wait longer? And will 4.95 SS be gingerbread?

4.95 is out already, its not GB. 5.0 will be the next big release.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Chevy, can you make the native overclocking easier to change? Like without having to use TE?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mkraffert

Reaction score
I was just looking at poontab's posts on this. Great work Chevy. I'd like to see the power widget in the pull down and the 4 buttons on the lock screen like CM.

+1

And the enhanced power widget that is configurable from CM.

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Chevy, can you make the native overclocking easier to change? Like without having to use TE?

That is in my plans to do so ... just haven't gotten around to it. But I will try to make this easier for you all to use :)

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I was just looking at poontab's posts on this. Great work Chevy. I'd like to see the power widget in the pull down and the 4 buttons on the lock screen like CM.

+1

And the enhanced power widget that is configurable from CM.

I have been looking into this - I will say this - adding something like this when you do all your coding via 'vi and make' and not an IDE - definitely makes it harder!! LOL

meishkov

Reaction score
This would be absolutely amazing to have. I'm getting VERY tempted to try out CM just to give that data uncap hack a test drive... the one thing I always tell people about my phone is that slow 3G is the ONLY thing negative I can say about my phone. Having somethin like this would be unreal.

TwoBuells

Reaction score
I tried flashing it over UD2.5 and it didn't work freezes on boot image... I did as zip from sd and as a update.zip and both ways freeze is there a diffrent way to load it to make it work? If sorry I'm not in UD forum but they closed it.

I down loaded the file "Data Service Governor .zip" first CRM didn't like the spaces in the file name so I renamed it then a bootloop. I booted into Clockwork recovery and flashed SS 4.95 (on my SD card) and it worked. I thought that I might have to flash an SBF and start from scratch....

I think I'll wait for the next version of SS........

Chevy01 btw, my current Droid is retired not activated and I'm only using it for some games and home wifi.

I now have a Droid 2 Global, fast phone, rooted and running the only custom ROM out there now. Any chance of you getting into the Droid 2 Global in the future? I sure miss some of your rom features........

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
U r not getting the mod functions by reflashing ss replaced the service jar...which is why no Bootloop