'Uncapped Data'

turboswag

Reaction score
Maybe I am a little behind and off topic but does Verizon have a daily cap?? It seems that I can use about 100MB and then the phone keeps losing its data connection. It works great up to about 90MB then gets flaky. It happens around 100 MB too often to be just an coincidence. I have noticed this on my Rooted Droid, HTC touch pro, and MOTO Q.

Droid66

Reaction score
Great to see you back Chevy. My question is. Will this effect people that already have good download speeds? I Normally get 1.60-2.30 Mbps. from speedtest.net. I only average about 2GB of data a month. Will I see any difference with this mod? Thanks.

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Great to see you back Chevy. My question is. Will this effect people that already have good download speeds? I Normally get 1.60-2.30 Mbps. from speedtest.net. I only average about 2GB of data a month. Will I see any difference with this mod? Thanks.

I think it would depend on whether (with current speeds) you are bumping up against network limitations - I can tell you if you are not - you should see a speed improvement.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I was just looking at poontab's posts on this. Great work Chevy. I'd like to see the power widget in the pull down and the 4 buttons on the lock screen like CM.

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
wow did that other thread go south - please, no 'arguments' in this one - create another thread if you need to

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
wow did that other thread go south - please, no 'arguments' in this one - create another thread if you need to

Shoot me a PM if needed..... We can give vacations to those who choose to not play nice....

foxdog

Reaction score
Man... I really want this on cm. I hate it when youtube keeps stopping. I can't find anything that doesn't bootloop me tho.

I may hafta try the next ss just for the data uncap :p

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was just looking at poontab's posts on this. Great work Chevy. I'd like to see the power widget in the pull down and the 4 buttons on the lock screen like CM.

I second the power widget in the pulldown. Its the one feature I like from the Touchwiz UI I like.

I have to say no to the 4 button lock screen though. Its a pain just having the pattern lock on top of the regular lock screen on my X. So it takes a little longer to get in but I dont want to accidentally press the wrong slider.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

necronomican

Reaction score
I tried flashing it over UD2.5 and it didn't work freezes on boot image... I did as zip from sd and as a update.zip and both ways freeze is there a diffrent way to load it to make it work? If sorry I'm not in UD forum but they closed it.

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yes - keep in mind this is replacing services.jar - so it's almost as if you wiped clean and restarted - everything has to be 'loaded' again ...