UltimateDroid1.5.0 is out !!

rotordroid

Reaction score
Ultimate Droid - Where your phone..becomes an addiction! - Home

New Era 1.5.0 Changelog:

- Built-In Overclocking has been re-writen and re-enabled (credit to billygalbreath) which includes:
* Automatic Frequency and Step Sensing
* Set Maximum Frequency
* Set Minimum Frequency
* Set Governor (Conservative, OnDemand, Performance, Performance, PowerSave, and UserSpace)

- Added New Custom Ultimate Droid Launcher (credit blackdroid - using source from ruqqq, anderweb, koush, cyanogen, kmod) which includes:
* 7 screens
* Up to 5 Columns in portrait (option in UD Settings -> Extra Launcher Options)
* 7 Columns in landscape (in configuration menu, press menu when on home screen)
* Double Tap for Previews (in configuration menu)
* Implemented slight elastic bounce
* QuickShortcuts (coming soon)

- Added Newly Overhauled Native Music App (Credit Eliot Stocker)
* Adds 3 extra all new music widgets
* Has a revised "Now Playing" Screen w/ Gesture Support and FullScreen Mode

- Added the updated implementation of the User Interface Tweaks, now made into its own app (also mirrored in Ultimate Droid Settings) now has:
* Better Organization
* Color Wheel to choose colors
* Reset to Defaults
* The ability to turn the clock, banner, and lockscreen info off
* And the ability to import and export UI settings

- Reorganized the Ultimate Droid Settings Menu and made a few additions:
* Added facebook, pandora, and twitter to Built-In Applications Menu for easier Installation and removal
* Added the ability to enable and disable custom live wallpapers (New Era DroidMod LiveWallpapers - credit to SRT

12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
16.jpg

15.jpg
17.jpg

18.jpg
19.jpg

20.jpg
21.jpg

6.jpg
1.jpg

5.jpg

Kobra

Reaction score
previous poster.....I don't think that is a Froyo rom as i see in the change log where it was based off of ESE81. Matter of fact he has removed his Froyo Roms from his download section for some reason???

Craiger22

Reaction score
No, it its definitely not froyo. It is a nice rom, but after trying froyo,i don't think I can ever go back.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

huskur

Reaction score
Matter of fact he has removed his Froyo Roms from his download section for some reason???

download link to the froyo rom is on his front page. No conspiracy

Froyo Beta is out along with 3 themes....

message from BD himself to me:

Nope, didnt abandon development, just pulled it cause I had something to fix and some updates to make
smile.gif
There will be a new froyo alpha out today made from the new base and will have 4 themes (stock, smoked, nextheme, and droptheme) im done and have already made the themes, just have to get them uploaded and the changelog written up.
smile.gif

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
NewEra 1.5.0 is rockin' - my LUNA Theme is ready, just need to get home adn upload it. Also, I will be making a LUNA Theme for the UD Froyo test ROM just for fun if I have time later today...

J. Dub

Reaction score
does the new one include the new froyo frequency band for the towers? Or do I still have to download that?
Also which version of froyo does this have? The new FRF57?

If so, here I go again with updating to a new rom and having to resetup all my settings again. Grief, handcent settings take forever to get back to the way I like them. Ah well.

Last edited:

J. Dub

Reaction score