aefca709-b88c-77ac.jpg

Same settings using compcache, not bad.

Droid 1
Ud 2.5.0
Slayer 1200 lv kernel
Themed blue-Black Swype

crazycook99

Reaction score
how are u guys installing these roms? i know you have to put it on the smd card but should i create a folder or something? than i know you have to go and put it in recover mode right?? lil help please

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
how are u guys installing these roms? i know you have to put it on the smd card but should i create a folder or something? than i know you have to go and put it in recover mode right?? lil help please

To install a rom, you need to be rooted. You also need to have a recovery system in place - either SPRecovery or ClockWork Recovery. You install the rom according to the developer's instructions using one of the two recoveries. Always make a backup first - *ALWAYS*.

If you're not yet rooted, you'll need to do that first. Read up on the process, as well as the installation of custom roms and themes before you try anything. You need to have a handle on the process you're undertaking, before you start. You should start by looking at this http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/632-what-root-means-stop-asking.html and then check some of the other threads in the Hacking area.

Good Luck! :)

-Mike