Ultimate Droid for DX is out! Still in alpha

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Why do you have to have sucessfully flashed an sbf twice to flash a rom?

xxarthur33xx

Reaction score
Probably just so you know what to do if you ever get into the situation.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Ty0294

Reaction score
At least we have some info on it. No Blur means I'm definitely liking the direction it's going. I'm not going to donate until the rom is out but if it manages to blow me away (currently running Rubix and that thing kicks ass) I'll donate $2 for sure.

v4npro

Reaction score
Pics!!!! Please.

Oh, question, rubix is from source too right? So what could be really different?

Ty0294

Reaction score
Pics!!!! Please.

Oh, question, rubix is from source too right? So what could be really different?
Developer tweaks would probably be the only thing. I know UD's work on the D1 is from what i hear top notch, so I'm expecting good things. Of course with no custom kernals it was probably a lot tougher and he could do less.

Of course maybe he's teasing all of us and actually cracked the bootloader;)

cpjr

Reaction score
^Why do people always ask for pics of ROMs....lol, unless they are themed its not really gonna look different ;)

v4npro

Reaction score
^Why do people always ask for pics of ROMs....lol, unless they are themed its not really gonna look different ;)

Cause it's so difficult to do.

I just want to see if there's anything added other than AOSP.

jsvanham

Reaction score
The aphla build is sweet. Extremely fast and filled with options other roms don't have. Like change lock screen(rotatory), text fonts, and more. Fun to try out, but there are a couple bugs that blackdroid lists. This will be my favorite rom when it is finished.
I did not take any pics, but original theme is cool.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Two ?s, I just logged in to UD's site and noticed it says something about "advanced users only" , referring to the d/l of DX's UD release and secondly, when i try to d/l file, this is what I get;

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10852] You do not have permission to download this file

beavis29290

Reaction score
The reason your getting that is b/c you have to do the subscriptions to be able to download..it looks good and i think has alot of promise but has a few bugs and isn't too stable.. I guess that's why it's in alpha...I'm going back to rubix for now

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
On UD's Site, it is stated that 2 of the 3 "Bugs" have been fixed but all 3 of these bugs are not my cup of tea so I'll hold off installing. Am sure I can figure out SBF if need be but I'll wait although Subscip is already done and file has been d/l to PC..

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
The aphla build is sweet. Extremely fast and filled with options other roms don't have. Like change lock screen(rotatory), text fonts, and more. Fun to try out, but there are a couple bugs that blackdroid lists. This will be my favorite rom when it is finished.

SInce you've already loaded it, Can you share w/us which one of the 3 bugs mentioned on UD's site that you're experiencing? 2 of the 3 bugs"Supposedly" are fixed but if it's the "USb" bug that is not fixed, how do we "SBF" if need be?

xxarthur33xx

Reaction score

SInce you've already loaded it, Can you share w/us which one of the 3 bugs mentioned on UD's site that you're experiencing? 2 of the 3 bugs"Supposedly" are fixed but if it's the "USb" bug that is not fixed, how do we "SBF" if need be?
Well if there is a USB bug, and you want to go back to rubix, just boot into clockwork and reflash rubix. If you brick or something, the usb should still connect when in sbf mode. I believe it is just a problem with the kernel, not the actual device.