Twitter clients: how to search for @username?

Gump47371

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently moved from BB Storm, on which I had SocialScope, to a DInc. I have looked for this on Tweetcaster, Twidroid, FriendStream, all of them and cannot find how to search for one particular thing on Twitter.

What I found very useful on SS was the ability to search for all instances of @xxxxxx, where xxxxxx was a person's username. Case in point, there is a reporter for the Cincinnati Enquirer that reports on the Cincinnati Reds, my favorite team. He tweets many times during the game, and I like to see what other fans are asking him. On SS, I could go to his profile, and there was an option there to search @johnfayman. I can't locate this on any of the clients.

Am I blind? Or is this not an option on the clients available for Android?

Thanks

shdwjackal

Reaction score
Personally, I use Tweetcaster and it has that functionality. But any app that allows you to search tweets should work just fine for that capability. And man, I miss Social Scope. The New Socialite Twitter/Facebook app that comes stock on the LG Ally (I think) is close, but a very watered/dumbed down version at that. Might want to search for the .apk, as people (including me) have loaded it on the Droid and it worked just fine.