Tweet from Pete July 12th 8:15PM MST

modified

Reaction score
It's obvious that BB 0.5 will deploy a front facing camera on the Droid to left of the Motorola sign up top.

AzJazz

Reaction score
G'nite, Pete!

I'll be eagerly waiting for the delivery tweet!

bolden88

Reaction score
With all due respect to the developers, upon tge release of bb .5 can we not have the first 12 page be people telling us they are dl ing as we speak or thanking pete. Pete you are awesome and I love your work but when I see a new release I like to fly thru the posts and what issues or what to expect. Sorry for soundin g like an @ss.

bad4u

Reaction score
With all due respect to the developers, upon tge release of bb .5 can we not have the first 12 page be people telling us they are dl ing as we speak or thanking pete. Pete you are awesome and I love your work but when I see a new release I like to fly thru the posts and what issues or what to expect. Sorry for soundin g like an @ss.

I agree but at the same time you still have to deal with the posters that cant read...

JDROIDS

Reaction score
Agreed. And there will inevitably be 400 posts right away asking if it is SP recovery or clockwork, even though it says SP recovery in the OP. Then 400 more posts asking if they should wipe or not. I know I sound like an ass too but it is very simple to read the OP but the same people ask the same questions every time. I am amazed at the patience of some of the great members here who always answer these questions. Kudos to you.

OP
Phxphenom

Phxphenom

Reaction score
Latest Tweet a few minutes ago...pretty cryptic:

"@cyanogen am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN -n com.google.android.music/com.android.music.MediaPlaybackActivity How do I change track?"