TV Guide (a better one?)

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have been looking for a good TV Guide app for my Droid. I currently have one thats ncie because you can select only the channels you want, and thats nice, however it only shows 3 days of programs...

I am mostly interested if there are any out there that can be setup to your local provider, just so you get the actual channel numbers instead of just "TNT" or whatever...

gprichardson1

Reaction score
I use TV Listings for Android. When you configure the app it asks for your zip code where you can then select the provider you use (i.e. cable, SAT, etc..). Once you set that up it shows all your channel numbers, which is really nice. If you select the channel it'll show you current and future shows that are airing on that channel.

OP
icculusX

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is perfect, thanks man.... sorry for the delay in response go out of work and completely forgot till now to check...

drowe

Reaction score
This is a good app! I played with it for about 10 minutes and bought the no ad version and the custom station add on. It is exactly what I was needing.

FuzzyBeard

Reaction score
Found this to be the perfect app for road trips. Just punch in the zip code of the hotel and pick their service provider....which you can find on the TVguide channel if they have it, or their channel listings placard.