trying to transfer text photos to camera gallery

janem

Reaction score
I can't seem to move photos from text messages to my camera gallery. When I do a long hold on the balloon surounding the actual photo, several options come up. None of them say "save to gallery" or "save to sd card" as was suggested on other forums. There is one option that says "save picture," but when I click that option I have no idea where the pic has gone. It is not in the gallery. If it is saved in my phone storage or on my sd card, I still have no idea how to access either of them.

I want to have some pics printed at my local CVS, but they tell me the pics must be in my gallery first. They cannot print from my text messages
or my email (where I can send them to if needed). Help would be appreciated.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
They may go to a downloads folder or a text messaging folder. Try downloading quickpic from the play store. It is free and it sees all photos on your entire phone.

Sent from my Razr HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
i dont have this phone but you may want to look for a folder called "downloads" (or similar) and see if they went there.

heh, too slow lol

andeejo

Reaction score
I know the answer to this. In your text messaging settings, select multimedia and then attachment storage. Make sure the sd card option is checked. Then it will save to the card when you press on the pic.

OP
J

janem

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help. I was able to get the pics that I needed.