Trying to theme adw

TheMayor

Reaction score
I want the froyo theme for adw launcher on this web site

[MOD]2010.05.04-ADW.Launcher, now with... a lot of things - xda-developers

the first one under metamorphs

when I try to apply the theme through metamorph it trys to theme /system/app/launcher.apk I know the adw is in /data/app/org.adw.launcher.apk. Can I change this or is there a better way to get that theme in the right file.

I noticed that this might be for the g1 but I'm pretty sure people have put it on their droids.

If anyone has applied this theme could you help me, or tell me that I'm trying something that won't work lol.

hookerdj

Reaction score
goto th emarket its in there under adw it comes with that theme or something? thats stocklook

when I try to apply the theme through metamorph it trys to theme /system/app/launcher.apk I know the adw is in /data/app/org.adw.launcher.apk. Can I change this or is there a better way to get that theme in the right file.

I noticed that this might be for the g1 but I'm pretty sure people have put it on their droids.

If anyone has applied this theme could you help me, or tell me that I'm trying something that won't work lol.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Sent you PM with my ADW at your request. but you have to move programs from data/app to system/app them and rename, if you want to theme them, org.adw.launcher.apk becomes Launcher.apk