Trouble syncing itunes with Droid

Cat

Reaction score
I just got my Droid and I have a Mac OS version 10.5.8 and I want to sync my itunes with it. Well I spent all day downloading different things that worked well for everybody else (itunemywalkman, doubletwist, synctunes, itunes agent, salling software) and none of them recognized my droid.

This made me realize that it could be because my Mac isn't recognizing my droid. It doesn't acknowledge that anything is in the USB port. I feel completely at a loss and I hope i'm just missing something basic.

Thanks!

Stigy

Reaction score
Does your phone say USB connected in the notification bar?

If so drag that down and click that notification. A popup box should appear in which you will click "Mount" for the computer to recognize your phone.

Let me know if that works.

OP
C

Cat

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah that got it to work with salling media...But unfortunatly Salling messed with my droid and now the screen won't work. Everything lights up but the screen and it doesn't make any noise....sigh.

DxtrLws

Reaction score
I use Double Twist yo sync my Droid to iTunes. It works pretty well.

Kolaz

Reaction score
I am having the exact same problems... Most of the software I found on the internet only supports either Windows or OSX 1.6 and I have 1.5 as well. I tried Sailing and it worked for about 10 minutes then froze.

I have about 12 GBs worth of music, and it is all scattered throughout my HD, but it is nice and neatly organized in iTunes. Whenever I drag and drop my music from it, it says that it cannot transfer some files, and stops the whole process.

Any reliable software out there that supports OSX 1.5?