Tried to get my Droid 1 replaced but they're out of stock (in store & warehouse)

Crazy

Reaction score
so the rep at the Verizon Wireless store said there is a slim chance they'll get more Droid 1's in the warehouse by next week (which I doubt) and if not, then a rep will contact me regarding an alternative phone.

Now the question is what could the alternative phone be? (P.S. No way in hell I want to get a HTC Droid Eris or Motorola Devour)

So iono... HTC Incredible or Droid X maybe? I hope so.

Thoughts?

Thanks guys!

I will say the incredible or droid x are.good options. If you wait another week. Droid 2 could be your replacement

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I will say the incredible or droid x are.good options. If you wait another week. Droid 2 could be your replacement

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Oh dang, I'd be so happy! Don't you think a lot of people will try taking advantage of this? (Such as making up some excuse to get one of those elite phones), just a thought.

My girlfriend is on her fifth refurbished Droid, is there any definitive news on getting the Droid 2 as a replacement?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

My girlfriend is on her fifth refurbished Droid, is there any definitive news on getting the Droid 2 as a replacement?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Not sure... but see'ing that theres no more Droid 1's in stock (in store & warehouse) then it's a good chance.

She hasn't called to ask why it's taking so long but she recently got a replacement which was crappy.

I'll have her call Monday and see if she can get an upgrade... then I'll take it :)

She hasn't called to ask why it's taking so long but she recently got a replacement which was crappy.

I'll have her call Monday and see if she can get an upgrade... then I'll take it :)

Totally man! I really hope they offer us a Droid X/HTC Droid Incredible/Droid 2.

The reps from Verizon told me they're getting more Droid 1's in the warehouse this upcoming week, but let's hope they don't! hehe ;)

Read somewhere that Asurion was replacing Droid 1 with a Droid X.

Wished I remember where I saw that at.

David

Motorola sent me a replacement droid this past week (I called Tues, refurb arrived via fedex on Friday).

So if Verizon is out, that's very recent.

Annnnd

David

Everyone that couldn't get a droid from asurion got offered a bunch of low end phones, those who fought back got Droid incredibles. Haven't seen a single post of a person geting an X.

Rumor:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...r-droid-x-incredible-droid-1-replacement.html

David

you would have seen it here. They said they will have a limited stock of droid x and incredible. But as of right now they have the LG Ally, Motorola Devour, & Droid Eris

Im waiting for the droid 2 and news of asurion offering that as a replacement. I would take an X as a replacement only if I knew the droid 2 was not going to be offered. Id still rather have a droid 1 instead of an X, and the droid 2 is exactly the same as the droid 1 in my eyes. I have a 1ghz processor too ;) its just styled differently.

Back