Tried the non functioning best buy store model- question about the keyboard.

Droid Skeptical

Reaction score
Is the keyboard really hard to push down each key? I understand its small and flat but the model at best buy felt very difficult to push down each key. I am just wondering if thats because it a display model or if thats the deal.:motdroidhoriz:

justbob

Reaction score
The display model feels nothing like real thing. Head over to a Verizon store and get your hands on a real one. The physical keyboard is pretty easy to type on.

Logan3824

Reaction score
Yeah the keyboard is actually easy to use, only thing you might have problems with is, if you have big fingers.

OP
D

Droid Skeptical

Reaction score
One more question does it come with 2.1 installed on it, if not whats that process like?

Logan3824

Reaction score
It comes with 2.0.1... 2.1 has not been officially released....To install 2.1 if you have absolutely no idea what your doing, could get a little difficult...

griz8791

Reaction score
2.1 is supposed to be released as an over-the-air update at some undetermined point in the (hopefully near) future.

bigthinker

Reaction score
The keys are softer at VZW but I found that as you use the keyboard, they soften up somewhat also. And if you have big fingers like bigthinker....U can use apart of your finger nail to press or hit each key....:motdroidhoriz: