Trexcell 1700 battery

turdbogls

Reaction score
I'm interested to see if these batteries will charge in the extra battery slot on the dock that HTC finally released for the TB. Anyone have them both?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
cant say for sure, but i have this dock
Amazon.com: RND Power Solutions Deluxe 2nd Battery Charger and Data Sync Cradle / Desktop Docking Station for HTC Thunderbolt 4G: Electronics

and the extra battery charger works for this battery and the stock battery.
such a sweet combo for the price.

turdbogls

Reaction score
So are these worth it? I can usually make it about 11 hours throughout the day, and thats with my crappy signal at work, using wifi, texting, and internet. What do you think? I was looking at this, the sedio 1750, or that mytouch 4g 1650. Suggestions?
i would say its worth it...not because they will give you any extra time (they might, but after finally testing it for a day with normal usage for me, i didn't see any extra time on the battery. went 13 hours on a charge. i usually get about 12hrs, but i was turning off data when i didn't need it.

but for $10 (for one) or $20 (for 2 with charger) it is worth it just to have extra batteries on hand. so nice to just be able to throw a charged battery in you pocket and swap it out when the original dies....takes 2 minutes and you are back up to 100%, its great.

turdbogls

Reaction score
Might want to read the reviews. Looks like they may not really be 1700mah. Especially for that price.. $10 for the battery alone? Sounds fishy. ;)

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Trexcell HTC Thunderbolt 4G 2x1700mah Battery + Charger (Also compatible with MyTouch 4G)

Seidio has a 1750 tho: seidioonline.com
yeah mine def. read 1350mah through battery monitor widget. but still, $10 for even a stock battery is pretty good. i am not complaining about my purchase one bit. wether i got "suckered" (i read the reviews before i purchased) or not.